25.3.09

Is there anybody out there??

I have recently rediscovered a show I used to be very fond of when I was a child. The animation was crude and not much ever happened in it but for some reason I found it fucking hilarious! I am talking about home movies, a dialogue driven cartoon about a group of 8 year old film makers. The thing is I have been unable to find a another single person (apart from my brother) who finds it funny or even remembers it!

Am I alone in my opinion on this show?? Are there any fans of the show out there???? Do any of ye actually give a crap?!?

Anyway I would like to know if anyone shares my love for this particular cartoon, and you can tell me if you think I am an idiot....... I appreciate honesty.

You can find some episodes here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! Anything!