24.3.09

Tooseday

Threw Phantom on today earlier. It seems that the sales of tinned food and beans in particular is rising. Started quite the debate.

Its looking a lot to me that the recession isn't really bringing me down personally just yet, I'm always fairly skint anyway, more that everyone is being lowered down to my horrendous miserly level of beans and toast eating studentry! Even discovered that by cutting my own hair I can acquire myself an extra 3 pints in a week. Well, the rare week that I'd actually get a haircut lol

Money saved, skill gained. Its making me a better person.

...

Seriously though. Shoot the government. In the face.

Anyone found ways of cheating the system, fighting the man and adapting to new circumstance?

(Infact, if anyone has any nixers going I am very much unemployed lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something! Anything!